Full-time | Permanent
https://career.deutsche-boerse.com/job/ ... 580103301/
Field of activity
As a Swaps Clearing Software Developer you will be mainly responsible for development and maintenance of the Eurex Clearing applications for Swaps derivatives and their components.
Design, build, test and maintenance of the Eurex Clearing applications for Swaps derivatives
Support during the rollout phase of new releases and release introduction
Maintenance and issue resolution of the Swaps Clearing application in the production environment
Collaboration in a multi-cultural international team
- Completed university degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Technical skills in the following domains
- Software development in Java on JBoss
- Essential for Java software development: Object Orientation and Core Java
- Desirable for Java software development: Spring framework, Hibernate, JDBC
- SQL Databases
- Shell scripting
- Cloud development
- Inter-personal skills are essential:
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources