Working Student Full Stack Web Dev (m/f/d)
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and, in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
COMPREDICT means safe employment in a quickly growing startup. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. All colleagues work together on all projects and give mutual support for all kinds of challenges. As it is typical for startups, our work is characterized by agility. Exciting projects with German and international automotive manufacturers are waiting for you.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you are responsible for development and improvement of web-based software solutions for our product and for clients’ projects and you cooperate with our Mechanical and IT Engineers. You are familiar with the different stages of the development of a software.
- Bachelor/Master Student in Computer Sciences
- Profound knowledge of PHP
- Experience in PHP-Framework (Laravel, Lumen)
- Knowledge in using Versioning control (Gitlab)
- You are a quick learner and have excellent analytic skills
- You are an open-minded and communicative team player
- You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are fascinated by the automotive sector
- You can speak and write English fluently
We are looking forward to your application!