Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that's taking our products from design to production and supports the customer in their every day's journey with agile current product engineering. As one of the world's leaders in test and measurement, We work with technical visionaries right at the forefront of the world's most exciting, emerging markets. We set the benchmarks by providing the systems, software and expertise these visionaries depend on.
- As R&D Engineer for Software you are responsible to develop SW solutions and quality means for the current 93k Test-system along all FURPS (Functionality, Usability, Reliability, Performance, Serviceability) aspects.
- The current 93k SW platform drives the majority of the huge installed base of 93k test-systems and requires continuous expansion & quality improvements along the business and customer needs and quality standards.
- You will be required to investigate and develop object-oriented SW and Quality solutions within this SW platform for the challenging Business/Market and Customer requests.
- As SW Development Engineer for the current product you´ll follow the heartbeat of the market in direct manner and should be able to cooperate cross-functional, across sites and with the Field/Application Engineer teams or even direct with the customer for improving the positive customer experience with the ADV 93k products.
- The used development environment is C/C++ on a Linux PC. It is mandatory that you have or acquire a good understanding of the related customer applications /use cases and a sufficient understanding of the underlying 93k Test-system hardware.
- In this environment you will be embedded in the Current SW R&D Team with the expectation that you act, after an appropriate ramp period, as self-reliant team-member and as highly accountable contributor or owner for your assigned SW modules. In this role you shall be able to provide specialist or technical recommendations to management and senior staff to resolve technical issues of the 93k Test-system.
- Computer science / electrical engineering Bachelor/ Master or equivalent
- Structured approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- Strong software development skills, C/C++, Concurrency, SW technology/tools
- Ability to develop high quality SW solutions for the technical market
- Solid experience with debugging and testing SW
- Very good team worker with good communication & networking skills
- Good Linux knowledge
- Customer and/or cross functional working experience (preferred)
- GIT SW Versioning system, Python and other scripting languages (preferred)
- Solid English / Good German language skills
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/W1prO