Course Content too much with respect to 3 credit Points !

Moderator: Concepts and Technologies for DS and BDP

abbassaifuddin
Neuling
Neuling

Course Content too much with respect to 3 credit Points !

Beitrag von abbassaifuddin »

Hello,

I just want to know that "are there any specific topics from the exam perspective, as currently the course content is too much with respect to 3 credit points. (Number of slides/topics + Exercises) are exceptionally high. Therefore I would like to request that kindly present topics which are important from the exam perspective or kindly upgrade the Grade point from 3 credit to 6 credits for this course.

Thanks

AizazZaidee
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Re: Course Content too much with respect to 3 credit Points !

Beitrag von AizazZaidee »

It looks like we are totally lost :-( I really have no idea where are we going.. There is another exam peer 2 peer (6 credit)that is just one day after Big Data making it even worse for us to appear in exam.

Because there is uncertainty and nearly exam overlap. We would be more confident if we know what type and which content is important for exam.

Thanks for your understanding, we hope you'll give us some sample paper that will give a feel of exam and also regarding content of course because it's growing mammoth with every single lecture :-( :-( :-(

Regards,
Aizaz Zaidee

hashim
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von hashim »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

No idea where we are going with this course. The course content is too much and too high. It can't be for 3 credit points only. The exam is already overlapping with another paper. I have no idea what I am gonna do with this course

If we are given a sample question paper we will be really obliged

Regards

AizazZaidee
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

All I mean to say is this has been a wonderful journey for us because so many people came to deliver lectures, that's really great effort for pulling so many people from different places to give guests lectures and it would not be fair if we were unable to give exam.

I wish more and more people come to give us guests lectures and they should know that we have learned a lot and have great honor for them.

Regards,
Aizaz Zaidee

paprikawuerzung
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von paprikawuerzung »

Push

Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von 1337 »

I can agree with the previous answers. The course content is way too much for a 3 CP lecture. We all can just hope that the exam will be fair enough to pass and get a grade based on the effort..

ms86kofy
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von ms86kofy »

I wasn't in the lecture today. Did someone raise this question in the class?

AizazZaidee
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Content cannot be decreased nither credit hours can increased... :roll:

AizazZaidee
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

paprikawuerzung hat geschrieben:Push
I cannot because my day only have 24 hours :?

Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von 2667 »

I believe the course content is too much for the 3 credit points. We are studying other courses with 6 credit points and 3 credit points but its really disappointing to see that the lecturers cannot see that students are studying other courses as well. The course content of CTBD is equivalent to that of P2P and SCP together. 16 Slides / Topic comprising of approximately 1500 slides. Most of the students have dropped the course because they feel that studying so much for a 3 credit points is too screw up other exams that are planned just a day after CTBD exam. :evil: :evil: :( :(

abbassaifuddin
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von abbassaifuddin »

I just cancelled my EXAM registration due to the fact that this course is not designed properly. It does not make sense if the lecturer asks basic questions (definitions) or conceptual questions in any case we have to study all the 16 slides /topics comprising of 1400+ slides along with 08 Ex (Research Papers + Programming tasks). I believe DSS department head should need to have a look at this course. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Utterly disappointed with CBTD :(

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“