Looking for a group[Closed]

srzy1990
Neuling
Neuling

Looking for a group[Closed]

Beitrag von srzy1990 » 27. Okt 2016 13:26

Hallo everyone, i'm searching for a group for the exercise. I'm now at the third semester of M.Sc ETIT, with basic knowledge of C, C++ and linux. I'm now also having the lecture of Complierbau. I hope to be motivated for lab assignments to gain as many points as possible. If any group still wants a team member please fell free to contact me. Besides if anyone still doesn't find a group, just leave me a message so that we can form a new group.
Zuletzt geändert von srzy1990 am 31. Okt 2016 15:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Venom
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Looking for a group

Beitrag von Venom » 28. Okt 2016 01:03

Hi,
I still need a group, too. I'm studying B.Sc. Informatik, but I'm taking the 8CP course, so since the 5CP course gets split off I'm basically alone now in my group. I have knowledge of Linux, C and C++ (and some OS development experience too, actually). I'm using a private git-repository on GitHub for the lab work right now (it just makes it easier to collaborate and track changes) and I've already done Task 1.1.
I'm almost always reachable via E-Mail or Jabber (XMPP), but I also have a TeamSpeak 3 server in case my future group members want to communicate vocally (I usually don't hang around at the university because I live quite a distance away).
So if you're interested, just leave me a message.

ml45name
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von ml45name » 28. Okt 2016 13:08

Hi I also need a group for the exercises. I'm studying M.Sc. Informatik...and have also basic knowledge of C, C++ and linux.
@venom+srzy199: Maybe we can form a new group?

mindgush
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von mindgush » 31. Okt 2016 14:37

Hey,
me and a friend are studying B. Sc. Informatik and we would like to join your group for the labs. We successfully copmleted the GdI 3 labs, so we have basic knowledge of C and C++.
Together, we would be 5, so if everyone agrees, we could be a full group.

srzy1990
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von srzy1990 » 31. Okt 2016 14:59

mindgush hat geschrieben:Hey,
me and a friend are studying B. Sc. Informatik and we would like to join your group for the labs. We successfully copmleted the GdI 3 labs, so we have basic knowledge of C and C++.
Together, we would be 5, so if everyone agrees, we could be a full group.
Hello, thank you for your interest, but i regret to inform you that we have already finished building a group because i got some PMs that doesn't show up in this post. If there is any further change, i will let you know to see if we have the chance to cooperate.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“