Assignment 4 Task 3

franzose
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Assignment 4 Task 3

Beitrag von franzose »

I am bit confused regarding the Task 3 of the current assignment. So far I understood the description that we are free to write any function we'd like to, as long as it makes a sensible use of first-class functions.
So I wrote two examples and also two testcases for each one, which compile and run successfully.

But there is also a hidden specification test which fails for me, and I cannot see the problem nor do I understand the sense of this hidden specification test, since you cannot know what I will implement and which interfaces I provide for testing.

Any clarification would gladly be apreciated :-)

Dennis Albrecht
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker

Re: Assignment 4 Task 3

Beitrag von Dennis Albrecht »

I observed the same behaviour and assumed that the specification tests (for this and the following task) are simply the tests for the corresponding example solution and therefore they propaply won't fit for any student's solution.

Greets Dennis

Oliver B.
Windoof-User
Windoof-User

Beitrag von Oliver B. »

Thanks for pointing this out. It should be fixed by now.
(But it doesn't matter anyway, since grading for this exercise is fully dependent on our manual checklist).

franzose
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Beitrag von franzose »

Thanks for clarification. For task number 4 the specification tests indeed pass with 0/0, but I still get a CompilationFailure at task 3. But now I know that it is no problem anyway ;-)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“