cannot build sugarJ project

spyro.makedonski
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

cannot build sugarJ project

Beitrag von spyro.makedonski »

Could someone bring sugarJ to work? ... i tried the hint provided in WebLab... i keep on getting errors like ...

Code: Alles auswählen

An internal error occurred during: "SugarJ parser: atm/Machine.sugj".
org.sugarj.common.Environment.getSourcePath()Ljava/util/Set;
regards

ps.
I am pretty sure the assistent said last thursday that there will NOT be any homework for this week ... surprise!!!

JanPM
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Re: cannot build sugarJ project

Beitrag von JanPM »

I have the same problem.

Edit: After re-installation the build worked, but I still can´t execute anything. But I think the task is solvable without that.

f_jakob
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von f_jakob »

Please try to update SugarJ to the latest version and then check again. The current version is 1.0.0.201307181446, so the update is from today, 14:46 CEST.

I use a fresh Eclipse SDK (Classic), v4.2.2, Build id: M20130204-1200 with only the above version of SugarJ as plugin and can not reproduce the problem.

You can also try to create your own Java application launch configuration in Eclipse and just specify atm.Machine as Main class.

And then of course the hints from WebLab, using Project -> Clean, and deleting the .*cache folders in the project directory.

Good Luck getting it running!

Wambolo
Computerversteher
Computerversteher

Beitrag von Wambolo »

...errors here too

I wonder why an additional assignment was placed just a few days before the final exam. Is this task really required in order to get the max. amount of bonus points or is it a "bonus bonus" task, I don't get it?

f_jakob
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von f_jakob »

The assignment can be seen as kind of a "bonus bonus" task. As you can see in WebLab, it only has a weight of 0.5, compared to the other assignments with a weight of 1.0.

You should also note, that DSLs will not be covered in the exam.

So as a personal suggestion: if you are in doubt if it is more worthwhile to invest time into the assignment or into your preparation for the exam, you should probably go for the preparation.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“