Imports and Language Extensions

pSub
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Imports and Language Extensions

Beitrag von pSub »

Hi,

I have two questions regarding the current homework:

For solving the current homework it would be beneficial to use functions from Control.Applicative, Control.Arrow or maybe from other modules as well. Is it allowed to import those modules as long as they are provided with a recent release of the haskellplatform and do not implement the whole solution?

The other thing is, that I do not see any way of implementing task 2 without enabling the language extension DatatypeContexts (or GADTs). Are we are supposed to enable this extension? Or is the intention that only the interp function is restricted to numerals and expressions can be malformed?

Edit: A third question arised right now: How is weblab supposed to work with Haskell? There is only the "Save & Compile" Button, which leads to complication errors in the case the "//" comments in the Test section are not removed. If they are removed it crashes badly with the error "no first line". In consequence I see no "Submit" button. Are the solutions "submitted" when they are saved or will this bug be fixed until the deadline?

Dampfklon
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Imports and Language Extensions

Beitrag von Dampfklon »

pSub hat geschrieben:For solving the current homework it would be beneficial to use functions from Control.Applicative, Control.Arrow or maybe from other modules as well. Is it allowed to import those modules as long as they are provided with a recent release of the haskellplatform and do not implement the whole solution?
Taskdescription hat geschrieben:In the tasks you can use any functions from the standard Haskell libraries. The reference of the libraries can be found at <http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/ ... index.html>

In the docs Control.Applicative, Control.Arrow are mentioned so it should be ok.
pSub hat geschrieben:A third question arised right now: How is weblab supposed to work with Haskell? There is only the "Save & Compile" Button, which leads to complication errors in the case the "//" comments in the Test section are not removed. If they are removed it crashes badly with the error "no first line". In consequence I see no "Submit" button. Are the solutions "submitted" when they are saved or will this bug be fixed until the deadline?

I have the same problem you can't submit any solution

pSub
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Re: Imports and Language Extensions

Beitrag von pSub »

Dampfklon hat geschrieben:
pSub hat geschrieben:For solving the current homework it would be beneficial to use functions from Control.Applicative, Control.Arrow or maybe from other modules as well. Is it allowed to import those modules as long as they are provided with a recent release of the haskellplatform and do not implement the whole solution?
Taskdescription hat geschrieben:In the tasks you can use any functions from the standard Haskell libraries. The reference of the libraries can be found at <http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/ ... index.html>
In the docs Control.Applicative, Control.Arrow are mentioned so it should be ok.

Thanks! I should read the tasks more carefully :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“