Exam: room change and TUCaN sign-up

sewe
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker
Exam: room change and TUCaN sign-up

Beitrag von sewe »

There has been a room change for the exam; the exam is now scheduled for Friday, 24 August 2012, 10:00-12:00, in S1|01-A01 (date and time stay the same). Thanks to Felix for pointing this out!

Moreover, please sign up in TUCaN till the end of the month (June) for both the module and the examination (signing up for the former is a prerequisite for signing up for the latter) if you haven't done so already.

ul63ebyz
Windoof-User
Windoof-User

Re: Exam: room change and TUCaN sign-up

Beitrag von ul63ebyz »

I signed up for the event(veranstaltung) & module, but I can't sing up to the exam.
I have PO09, and it would be my first attempt.
Had no problems with other courses.

Bild
No "Anmelden" Link. :|

doemel
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von doemel »

Does this lecture fit your examination schedule?

DanielSchoepe
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von DanielSchoepe »

I signed up for the event(veranstaltung) & module, but I can't sing up to the exam.
I signed up earlier and until today, tucan also showed an "Abmelden" button, but that is no longer the case. Maybe they (the tucan people) somehow closed the sign-up period prematurely. (I guess I should be lucky that I signed up _before_ today, then!)
Zuletzt geändert von DanielSchoepe am 1. Jul 2012 02:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

ul63ebyz
Windoof-User
Windoof-User

Beitrag von ul63ebyz »

doemel hat geschrieben:Does this lecture fit your examination schedule?
Nope.
Forgot that. I have to wait until next year before I can write the exam. :(

sewe
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker

Beitrag von sewe »

DanielSchoepe hat geschrieben:I signed up earlier and until today, tucan also showed an "Abmelden" button, but that is no longer the case. Maybe they (the tucan people) somehow closed the sign-up period prematurely. (I guess I should be lucky that I signed up _before_ today, then!)
AFAIK, the sign-up (and sign-out) period ended on 30 June 2012; thus, it is perfectly alright that you cannot sign out on 1 July anymore.

As for the examination schedule:
ul63ebyz hat geschrieben:
doemel hat geschrieben:Does this lecture fit your examination schedule?
Nope.
Forgot that. I have to wait until next year before I can write the exam. :(
This is really unfortunate. But what does "examination schedule" mean (I have never been a student under the rule of TUCaN, so I don't know)? Does it mean that you have another exam at the same time? We tried hard at the beginning of the term to avoid just such a situation.

Osterlaus
BSc Spammer
BSc Spammer

Beitrag von Osterlaus »

sewe hat geschrieben:
DanielSchoepe hat geschrieben:I signed up earlier and until today, tucan also showed an "Abmelden" button, but that is no longer the case. Maybe they (the tucan people) somehow closed the sign-up period prematurely. (I guess I should be lucky that I signed up _before_ today, then!)
AFAIK, the sign-up (and sign-out) period ended on 30 June 2012; thus, it is perfectly alright that you cannot sign out on 1 July anymore.
Thats partially wrong. According to §15 of the APB, you can sign out at least up to four weeks before the exam, and according to our Studienbüro, you can sign out up to one week before the exam.

DanielSchoepe
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von DanielSchoepe »

sewe hat geschrieben:
Yeah, but that button was already gone on the 30th for me (not that I wanted to use it), so if that can be seen as an indication that the sign up period has also ended, it would have been too early. (And some reminder emails from tucan speccifically said that it ended on the 30th at 23:59).

sewe
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker

Beitrag von sewe »

As for the APB, I don't know why TUCaN doesn't implement those yet. :-(

doemel
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von doemel »

sewe hat geschrieben:But what does "examination schedule" mean (I have never been a student under the rule of TUCaN, so I don't know)? Does it mean that you have another exam at the same time? We tried hard at the beginning of the term to avoid just such a situation.
examination schedule = Prüfungsplan

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“