Group sign up for exercise classes now open

sewe
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker
Group sign up for exercise classes now open

Beitrag von sewe »

Hi all,

while most of you have already registered using TUCaN, it is also necessary to register via GroupReg (a very simple webapp) for the exercise classes: http://cage.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de:1234/. Please do so (if possible) in groups of two until Wednesday, 18 April, 12:00 at the latest.

And yes, we know that this double registration process seems redundant, but it is the only way for us to get hold of your RBG user names; TUCaN unfortunately doesn't provide us with this information. On Wednesday, after 12:00 you are then able to check in your groups' homework using your RBG login.

FabianM
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Group sign up for exercise classes now open

Beitrag von FabianM »

Where schould I upload my solution?
My team folder does not exist and i can't create it.

f_jakob
Mausschubser
Mausschubser

Beitrag von f_jakob »

I have spoken to some fellow students and they all have the same problem.

Will this be fixed in the course of today or should we submit our solutions per email? Alternatively, the deadline could be extended due to technical problems.

Considering the deadline is due this evening, an official statement of what to do would be nice.

sewe
Sonntagsinformatiker
Sonntagsinformatiker

Beitrag von sewe »

f_jakob hat geschrieben:Will this be fixed in the course of today or should we submit our solutions per email? Alternatively, the deadline could be extended due to technical problems.
Sorry for the delay. The group directories are now all in the SVN repository. A simple svn up in the public directory should give you your public/teams/<group-id> directory: https://cage.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt ... lic/teams/. Alternatively, you can look up your group ID in GroupReg (should be a number between 00 and 22).

As for the delay: the deadline to hand in the assignment will be moved slightly to Friday, 20 April, 11:40, i.e., right before the exercise class.

In case you have already send me your solution by e-mail, please commit it in the SVN as well. That's much easier for us to handle as it requires less manual intervention. Thanks.

If you experience any problems with logging in, please let me know.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“