Moderator: Aktive Fachschaft
Auch ohne Registrierung können Beiträge in diesem Unterforum geschrieben werden.
- Beiträge: 2
- Registriert: 23. Nov 2015 15:59
- Too much to learn? Want to do it more efficiently?
- One easy trick is to reflect on your learning up to now and its results
- You probably don’t want to keep a diary though
- Because of this, we are developing an app that uses your smartphone sensors to recognize learning activities and then log them for you
- But first we need your help!
- We need sensor data to train our algorithms
- What data do we collect?
- Audio recordings: If you want, you can opt out of this, and have just the features transferred
- Sensor readings
- Only in the time period you decide
- What do you get from it?
- If we are successful you’ll be able to use our app to monitor your learning
- Among all participants collecting recordings for at least six activities (min. 10 minutes each) until 19.12.2015 we lot five vouchers worth 30 € from a local book store (Habel)
- You’ll need to input a contact email address so we can contact you for the prize; otherwise, no contact info needed[\list]
- Recognition of your contribution to a research project
- A phone running at least Android 4.0.
- Being involved in typical learning activities (e.g., attending a lecture) in the next 4 weeks
- Usage instructions
- Whenever you want to collect readings, just select your activity from the drop-down list and click “start recording”; to stop the recording, click “stop recording”
- If you want to upload the readings you collected (you can do it as often as you like, not only once at the end), just select the “Upload” menu button
- If you want to delete the last recording, just press the “Delete” button
- Please collect readings of as many different activities as possible (ideally all )
- (402.42 KiB) 33-mal heruntergeladen