the project fair is coming up soon.
Date: October 25th
Time: 12:30 – open End (approx.. 18:00)
During the project fair you have the opportunity to present the product you delivered in your SE project. For this purpose each group will get a booth in the central hallway of the Piloty building.
In the course of the day, the industry partners will present new topics for the upcoming SEP year.
In the evening we will announce the final grades and celebrate invite you to celebrate your successful projects with a glass of champagne.
In preparation we require the following things from you:
- A poster (in A2) where you present the topic of your SE project, the final product and the team. You can find examples for posters in the hallway of the software technology group.
- A flyer with lessons learned (any format, preferably A4 or A5). Present a short summary of the “do’s” and “don’ts” in an SE project for students in the upcoming year.
- A demonstrator for your product. The demonstrator should explain and visualize your product to the visitors at the SE fair. You can use Screenshots, Slide-Shows, Videos and Live-Demos. Be creative and show off
The final version of the poster must be available October 22nd (23:59h), so we can print them on the 23rd.
We will not print the flyers, please do so yourselves
Hand in both the poster and the flyer as a pdf. Please ensure that images on the poster have a high resolution. Otherwise, the pixels will show in the printed version.
If you use logos of other products, please ensure that you have the right to use that logo.
Also, please contact me for the logos of our research group and I will mail them to you.
General information on the fair:
- Each group has a booth, for which we will provide a table to set up displays for the demos
- The booths are in the main hall of the Piloty building (S2/02) on level 1.
- The fair starts at 12:30, BUT …
- You should be finished with the setup of your demonstrations at 11:30 (Don’t underestimate the time required for the setup. Trust me it takes longer than you think)
- We will have tables etc. prepared at 10:00. (In case you need more time to setup your booth contact me)
Do you need hardware for your booths? (we have Desktop PCs, or 19” TFT displays from the SE pools)
Do you need an Ethernet cable connection or are you able to demonstrate using the wireless lan?
If you have any questions contact me.