the 3rd and final review is coming up in two weeks.
Date: October 8th
Time: 10:00 - 14:30h
As in the previous reviews, each group presents separately and has a time slot of 45 minutes (25 min presentation, 20 min discussion).
The groups present in the following order:
10:00 - Performance Software Engineering
10:45 - Code Monkeys
11:30 - Cloud Camel
12:15 - Lunch break
13:00 - TimeScale
13:45 - DoQuomentors
The slides should be presented by two group members.
Remember that different team members must do the presentation in each review.
Again, attendance of all team members is required.
If you can not attend, send me a mail.
In the beginning of your talk give a very brief introduction to your team and your project.
- A brief overview of the projects results in comparison to the initial task given by the customer.
- A summary and conclusion of the quality assurance process
- Which QA measures were planned?
- Which QA measures were realized? Please give examples from your QA report documents, e.g., Unit-Test Coverage, performed code reviews.
- Which tools did you use during to assist your QA measures and what was your experience with these tools?
- How do you rate your QA process and the achieved results?
- A retrospective of your time schedule for the project, including:
- Overview of the overall progress, e.g., project burndown chart
- Comparison to estimated work
- Changes made to the estimation over the course of the project
- Budget spent for different activities, e.g., documentation, implementation
- A brief retrospective of the SE Project course and the supervision by the STG. What did we do well and what can we do better?
Please note that the reviews are relevant for grading.
We strongly recommend to get feedback on the presentation from your group advisor!