[exam] How will the exam look like?

C0RNi666
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

[exam] How will the exam look like?

Beitrag von C0RNi666 »

Generally speaking, how will the exam look like?

I am slightly unsure how to learn and prepare for the exam in an adequate manner.

For example, will it be necessary to know definitions? Will the questions of the exam tend to be of a similiar nature as what we have seen during the exercise?

Are there even any previous exams accessible, or other ressources that might be helpful?

The more information we get, the better ;)

Thanks a lot!

C0RNi666
Win32: Reboot!
Unix: Be root!

sproksch
Computerversteher
Computerversteher

Re: Slides & exam preparation

Beitrag von sproksch »

The exam will be very similar to the exercises. You do not need to know every definition by word, but you should know the intent of the definition and be able to explain the meaning (thinking about design principles). If you think about design patterns on the other hand, you should know the reference design, be able to explain and implement it. Basically the same as it was in the exercises ;)

I'm planning to offer an "office hour" at the end of next week to discuss open questions (most likely i will reserve a lecture hall)... you will get more info on monday. If you have some open questions post them in the forums to improve the feedback next week. If I get a feeling about the "problematic" topics I can address them next week, which is hard to do "ad hoc".

One tipp: All topics of this course are covered in the exam... if you are skipping a topic, you will loose points in the exam.

C0RNi666
BASIC-Programmierer
BASIC-Programmierer

Re: Slides & exam preparation

Beitrag von C0RNi666 »

Thanks a lot! That helps :)
Win32: Reboot!
Unix: Be root!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Archiv“