Expectations and Requirements
You have completed a Masters, German Diplom or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related subject with a strong curriculum and marks. Practical experience in one or several of the following areas is required:
- JavaFX and OpenGL ES
- Java GUI libraries (Swing, AWT, SWT, etc.)
- the Eclipse framework;
- Java 7 and 8, OpenJDK;
- Java Internals such as JNI, JVMTI, class files; and
- C/C++ on Linux or Windows
Tasks and Objectives
- You will develop and debug tools that are part of the Jamaica development tool set that includes performance monitoring tools, eclipse plug-in, smart linkers, profilers, compilers, etc.
- You will use best coding practices, generate Javadoc, write architecture and design documentation as part of standard software development life cycle practices using modern tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, and Mercurial.
Our Work Enivronment
In addition to technologically challenging work, we offer a pleasant work environment in an agile team, a well equipped workplace, and support for your professional development. Our team oriented working style and cooperative management concept give you freedom for creative work, but require a high amount of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/y4siK