Senior IT Support (m/w/d) NodeJS/ Software Development
Your Tasks include:
- If you possess good communication skills and an eye for detail in documentation and if you are able to work analytically, autonomously and responsibly at all times, this is your chance.
- You will assist the team to consistently implement new features for the existing application.
- You will also assist within the continuous middle layer migration from PHP to Node.js with GraphQL as API Gateway to a new microservices architecture.
- Degree in mathematics, IT, natural sciences or technology from a state-recognised university; you may also be a similarly qualified developer
- Excellent knowledge of the following technologies: Node.js/Express.js, GraphQL and Rest, Microservices, Mocha and Chai.
- Solid experiences in React 16 with Redux and a good understanding of relational and non-relational databases are highly appreciated.
- Your credentials will also include a sound knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- An excellent command of English is second nature; knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Your responsiveness and adaptability will enable you to operate confidently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong background in IT with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security and good background in Data Protection & GDPR.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with the team.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix as well as experience with products in the field of penetration testing (Kali, etc.)
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied tasks as well as continuous training opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- An excellent and motivated team with high professional competence
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Q3oJ2