- Porsche Business Services (PBS)
Porsche Motorsport North America (PMNA)
Beginn: Ab sofort
Dauer: min. 6 Monate
- Lisle - Chicago (PBS)
Santa Ana, Kalifornien (PMNA)
- 1x PBS
Job Title: IT Operations Intern
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Business Systems Manager
- This position will provide Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, PC- and Server Support for Porsche Business Services (PBS), Porsche Financial Services (PFS), Porsche Motorsport North America (PMNA) and Porsche Latin America (PLA). Emphasis is on maintaining Network functionality and System availability.
- + Work closely with colleagues & counterparts from PCNA and PAG/PIKS as a trusted global team member in the support of IT Operations.
+ Monitor local network for compliance to assigned service levels. Notify appropriate support vendors and management as necessary ensure maximum availability.
+ Review device and system problem history recommending solutions to management.
+ As assigned, completely configure, test and install file, application and print servers.
+ Review all user administration change requests for accuracy and appropriate management approvals prior to execution.
+ Create, change and/or delete Lotus Notes & LAN users as directed by IT management.
+ Review and manage non-enterprise, user software licenses ensuring appropriate management approvals and license compliance prior to installation.
+ Research and recommend solutions for problems associated with system backups / restores.
+ Ensure scheduled maintenance takes place as planned. Report exceptions to management as necessary.
+ Maintain clean and organized Data Centers.
+ Ensure Security policy is followed in regard to systems access
+ Documentation of all IT-related tasks
+ Fill-in for IT Operations Analyst in his/her absence.
+ Provide on call after hours support for all systems
+ Provide administrative support as requested Qualifications:
+ Define the minimum requirements for this position.
- (Job and Industry):
- Some work experience
- + Help Desk/Support experience
+ MCP or other relevant certification
- + Strong written and oral communication skills
+ Excellent customer service orientation
+ Ability to solve advanced problems and trouble-shoot complex issues
+ Ability to exercise good judgment in support of different clients
+ Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
+ Programming VB, Batch and SQL
- + Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/XP
+ Lotus Notes
+ Microsoft Office
+ Voice technologies
+ Wireless access
+ Remote connectivity (Blackberry and VPN)
Bei Interesse bitte melden bei:
+1 630-225-3253 (CET: -7h)