We are looking for motivated students to support our team (www.argumentext.de) with user interface design and development. Our AI-based software extracts natural language arguments more precise than any other tool. We use it to uncover core information from customer feedback and from large news sources, supporting product development and innovation management.Join us while we re-think customer feedback analysis and innovation mining with argument mining and deep learning!
- (Current or Former) Student of computer science (Informatik), information systems (Wirtschaftsinformatik) or comparable
- Ability to work independently and to contribute your own ideas
- Ideally: previous experience with UX Design
- Nice-to-have: interest and knowhow of natural language processing (NLP) and deep learning
- Availability of around 60-80 hrs/month
- Extend our existing UIs according to customers’ needs (frameworks: vue.js, Jekyll, elasticsearch, Jamstack)
- Create mockups and/or skeletons for novel UIs
- Scouting for novel frontend solutions
- Close mentoring and access to lots of applied NLP knowhow
- Startup culture: flexible working hours, lots of decision and design freedom
- Competitive salary
If you're interested, please send your CV (German or English) to daxenberger[AT]summetix.com.
For questions, please contact Johannes Daxenberger at the same address.